Like banana peels? Think green spandex is rad? Want to support bike-powered neighborhood bucket slinging? You’re in luck!
We’re now taking orders for the most awesome jersey (custom super-“green” C’sC bottoms also available) in compost history.
+ $5 (Shipping)
+ $15 (donation to support Carter’s Compost)
Here’s How It Works:
1. Choose your size and cut (Race or Club). Details HERE.
Bottoms also available:
See different options of bibs, knickers, shorts here: http://champ-sys.com/cycling/cycling-collection/bottoms. Choose your pad type.
Cost of bottoms + $5 + $15 = Total
2. Email your pre-order to us at email@example.com
3. Once 10 pieces are pre-ordered to reach the minimum, we’ll put the order in.
4. Send your payment to:
841 Washington St.
Traverse City, MI, 49686
Checks made payable to: Carter’s Compost
PayPal also available with a $5 service fee.
5. We’ll ship (worldwide if needed) or drop-off your gear if local. Expect at least 6-8 weeks from the time the order is placed.
6. Wear your C’sC jersey with pride and be the envy of your riding buddies. Give yourself pat on the back for being so awesome and supporting bike-powered neighborhood bucket slinging.
Back of Jersey: