10 things we’re grateful for this Thanksgiving:
1. Our neighbors/members who take the time to fill the buckets with their kitchen scraps and then use the finished compost to grow neighborhood food.
2. Oryana’s Neighborhood Compost Station: TC’s First Community Pile!
5. Pumpkin pie, smashed potatoes and Granny’s cranberries.
6. All 1 million of our worms who work hard, day in – day out, eating the scraps. They rock.
7. The Washington Street maple trees for sharing their leaves. #freecarbon #Leaves4Carter
8. Jack, Izzy, and Max. TC’s finest bucket slingers.
9. Our members who line their bucket with grocery bags or compostable bags as part of the Lets-Help-Carter-Scrub-Less-Buckets Project.
Traverse City is a community full of radness.
We’re thankful to be a part of it.